To be able to implement the vision and mission of the PSA and by considering various inputs from both internal and external parties, the PSA establishes the objectives of the PSA as an institution that:
- Able to make PSA as an architectural tertiary institution of higher education by producing architectural graduates who master the knowledge of architecture and who are ready to develop themselves to work in the creation of architecture and the built environment with a local identity and sustainable use of modern technology and knowledge.
- Able to develop and improve the quality of the learning process by making students the subjects of learning and developing a variety of more actual learning strategies through exercises that solve actual design problems / learning based. The development of the quality of the learning process is carried out continuously in line with the development of educational trends, technological developments and science such as Distance Learning (PJJ). and to meet the demands of quality graduates in the community through PPArs education.
- Able to develop and perfect the curriculum in a sustainable manner and adapt it to the competencies needed by the job market, by always collaborating with professional associations and architectural education associations.
- Making PSA as a research institution by exploring the wealth of architectural knowledge and technology and ethnic fostered environments throughout the archipelago, and making PSA a center for information and development of knowledge and skills in ethnic architecture. The results of research can be one source of development of teaching materials so as to increase the sensitivity and ability of graduates to apply the principles and values ??of local architecture in contemporary design.
- Develop a variety of community service activities as a form of community responsibility to provide community service either through various community service schemes offered or carried out independently and the implementation of research results to the community.
- Developing higher education institutions that provide opportunities for students to have organizational experience through a variety of student activities both to support academic activities, and social society.
- Being able to make PSA as an architectural education institution that produces graduates who have broad insights by bringing academic and practitioner closer through the introduction of the profession, bringing in experts, practitioners, experts as guest lecturers.
- Having the ability to build a network / networking through collaboration with various stakeholders in a variety of tri dhama higher education activities to develop PSA as a competent architectural higher education institution. Building networks is needed to share information, collaborate with three dharma universities, scientific publications and activities to develop student capacity through various competitions held both at national and international levels. Cooperation is also carried out with professional associations, alumni, users of local government graduates in various forms of activities.
- Having a passion to develop the institution continuously through capacity building and competence of the teaching staff to improve the quality of graduates.
- Able to increase the capacity of educational staff to improve services to the community and to improve the quality of office administration services that are reliable and responsible.
- Able to improve the quality and quantity of facilities and infrastructure needed to carry out the activities of the learning process, research and community service. Improving the quality of infrastructure is needed to improve the quality of the learning process and the quality of graduates.
- Being able to develop and improve the quality of international programs which is shown by increasing the number of enthusiasts in each generation and being able to prepare activities for the 'ASEAN University Network - Quality Assurance' (AUN-QA) program in 2019 to get international recognition.
- Enhancing the role of PSA student counseling at the faculty level to create a conducive academic atmosphere so as to improve the climate of competitive teaching and learning in PSA.
- Enhancing the role of study program quality assurance to guarantee academic, research and community service quality for all study program community members. Not limited to its implementation, but the PSA quality assurance team evaluates the performance of the study program starting from the plan to achieving the results of the tri darma.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING